Dangerous Desire

Naked under the shower
My explosive thoughts 
Your laughing eyes
Your wandering hands. 

A deep sigh.

The steam engulfs me,
As I lather myself 
Looking at the closed window. 
It opens up to the road outside, 
And if I'm inside precisely at noon
The sun can watch the water kiss my bare skin. 

I open it. 
The sun rays blind me for a second
But I adamantly stare. 
When there is nothing but a white cloud
I close my eyes
Run my fingers through my hair
Face upwards, lips parted, 
Swallowing the pouring water
Thinking it's your salt.

I open my eyes. 
I see a man looking inside. 
Caught, his eyes swiftly look away
But I stare, 
Refusing to close the window
Refusing to shy away. 

He looks again and this time I hold his gaze
As I touch my neck. 
My fingers trailing down
Between these breasts your mouth suck
These nipples you hold with your teeth. 
My lower lip bleeds as I bite down on it. 

He involuntarily touches his jeans
While my fingers continue their journey
Towards the wettest part. 
The man moans I think,
As he sits dreamily on the parapet. 

The water, boiling. 
Fighting to keep my skin on fire, 
Against the ice-cold wind flowing in from outside. 

How ruined I must be, I wonder, 
To let a stranger look at me as I touch myself. 

My back arched
My breasts on full display 
One finger on top of my cunt, circling 
As the others squeeze my nipple with a vengeance. 

Will you enjoy this too, I wonder, 
To see someone else crave for the body which is only yours to exploit. 

I look at the man outside. 
Wink
Part my lips and wet my upper lip
Move towards the window 
Close my eyes, face the sun and lean outside 
Shake my shoulders so that my breasts wiggle a little 
Like they do when you rail me down. 
Then I close the window. 

The water's cold now
But my body is on fire. 
My chagrined heart is startled 
At my blatant display of desire. 

My eyes are half-closed as my lips twitch. 
I feel myself let go as I think of your hard muscle
Stretching me roughly 
Passionately. 

My explosive thoughts 
Your laughing eyes
Your wandering hands. 

A deep moan.

Comments

Popular Posts